This electronic site follows the guidelines eMAG (Electronic Government Accessibility Model), according to the rules of the Federal Government, in obedience to Decree 5296 of 12.2.2004.
The term accessibility means include people with disabilities in participating in activities such as the use of products, services and information. Some examples are the buildings with ramps for wheelchair and adapted toilets for the disabled.
On the internet, accessibility refers mainly to WCAG (World Content Accessibility Guide) recommendations of W3C and in the case of the Brazilian Government to eMAG (Electronic Government Accessibility Model). The eMAG is in line with international recommendations, but sets standards behavior accessible to government sites.
At the top of this website there is an accessibility bar where standard navigation shortcuts and the option to change the screen contrast . These tools are available on every page of the site.
Then a list of the accessibility tools available in our bar:
Easing the display
High contrast: Switch the color scheme of the text and screen background to white and black, maximizing the contrast for better readability.
Navigation shortcuts via keyboard
Shortcuts standards of this site are:
- Keyed-upAlt + 1 In any portal page, you arrive directly to the start page of the main content.
- Keyed-upAlt + 2 In any portal page, you arrive directly to the beginning of the main menu.
- Keyed-upAlt + 3 In any portal page, you arrive directly into your internal search.
Those who prefer to use Internet Explorer you need to press the Enter button on your keyboard after a combination of the above. Therefore, to reach the domestic search field is to press Alt + 3 and then Enter.
In case of
Firefox, Instead of Alt + number, press simultaneously Alt + Shift + number.
Being Firefox on Mac OS, Instead of Alt + Shift + number , press simultaneously Ctrl + Alt + number.
In Opera, the keys are Shift + Escape + number. When you press only Shift + Escape , you find a window with all the page ACCESSKEY alternatives.
Although not in our accessibility bar, the following commands from your browser can be used for text size adjustment:
- Increase font: Ctrl + +.
- Reduce font: Ctrl + -
- Normal font (resizes to the default size): Ctrl + 0.
At the end of this text, you can download some files that explain better the term accessibility and how it should be implemented on the websites.
Laws and decrees on accessibility:
- Decree No. 5296 of December 2, 2004 (http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_Ato2004-2006/2004/Decreto/D5296.htm).
- Decree No. 6949 of August 25, 2009 - promulgates the International Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and its Optional Protocol , signed in New York on 30 March 2007 (http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_ato2007-2010/2009/decreto/d6949.htm).
- Decree No. 7,724 , of May 16, 2012 - Regulates Law No. 12,527 , which provides for access to information (http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_ato2011-2014/2012/Decreto/D7724.htm.
Electronic Government Accessibility Model (http://www.governoeletronico.gov.br/acoes-e-projetos/e-MAG).
- Ordinance No. 03 of May 7, 2007 - .pdf Format ( 35,5Kb ) - Establishes Model Accessibility in Electronic Government - e-MAG (http://www.governoeletronico.gov.br/biblioteca/arquivos/portaria-no-03-de-07-05-2007).
Questions, suggestions and criticisms:
In case of problems with the accessibility of the portal , please visit the Contact page.